WNY LIFE COACHING Center.
USUI/HOLY FIRE III ART/MASTER CLASS
USUI/HOLY FIRE III ART/MASTER CLASS
WNY Life Coaching Center is a Professional Member of the Reiki Membership Association. We follow the code of ethics and professional standards of practice set by the International Center for Reiki.
We teach Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki. Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
- These qualities are present in I&II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.
Receiving a Reiki Placement will:
- Open you to the universal Life Force Healing Energy
- Allow you to use Reiki to help Heal Yourself
- Allow you to use Reiki to help heal others, including animals
- Raise your Vibration Permanently (Energy Level)
If you are already a healer, receiving a reiki placement (formerly "attunement") will allow you to use the Universal healing energy instead of your own. Working with Reiki actually re-energizes you with this Life Force Energy as you are giving it to your client.
In this class you will learn:
- Explanation of the ICRT definition of Soul and Spirit, the three Heavens and letting go of guides
- Explanation of the unique way that Holy Fire II Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done
- Healing in the River of Life Experience
- Demonstrate using crystals and stones with Reiki, Reiki Grids and Distant Healing
- Usui Master symbol- meaning and use
- Advance Reiki Placement
- Practicing using Tsui Master symbol in sessions
- Open of Holy Love Experience
- What is Holy Fire, history concepts
- Holy Fire Symbols-Attributes, benefits and usage
- Holy Fire II Reiki and spiritual guidance
- Explanation Master Practitioner and Master Teacher Levels
- Holy Fire Ignition I
- Practice Reiki using Holy Fire with partner
- Holy Fire Healing Experience
- ICRT philosophy and purpose
- Holy Fire Ignition II
- Values and spiritual orientation of a Reiki Master
- Healing Fire Ignition
- Holy Fire Meditation
- Spirit Release process
- Moving Meditation
- Experiences, Placements and ignitions - go over outlines, explanation of how to do them
- How to receive ignitions by yourself
- Discuss teaching - go over class outlines
- Discuss developing a reiki practice
- Explain the Reiki Membership Association (RMA) value and code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Class Evaluations
All classes are a combination of lecture, group discussion and hands on practice.
For more information regarding how to prepare for your reiki training please click here.
3 days- $950 - Includes Manual. Prerequisites: Reiki I & II for a minimum of 6 months. (Payment Plans available)