WNY LIFE COACHING Center.
Virtual Stretching Programs
We want to encourage you to move each day. We want you to prioritize yourself each and every day. We want to remind you everyday just how important you are. We want to assist you in developing a new healthy routine. We are here to motivate and inspire you.
Virtual Stretch of the Day Program
30 Days - 30 Stretches
Benefits of Stretching:
- Increases flexibility
- Improves range of motion
- Improves posture & balance
- Releases stress
- Improves circulation
- Helps prevent injuries
- Improves sports performance
- Improves energy levels
- Relieves stiff muscles
- Improves mental alertness
- Cultivated mindfulness
- Encourages relaxation and positive state of mind
How the Stretching Program Works:
You will receive one virtual stretch video each day for 30 days. (Link will be sent to your email and/or phone via text message each day).
Interact with us and receive reward stars towards prizes.
Cost of monthly Program
$19.95 Per Month
Stretch Rewards Program
All clients that join the Virtual Stretch of the Day Program can sign up for our Rewards Program. Earn rewards in the form of stars for practicing your stretching and win prizes.
- Viewing your exercise program (2 stars)
- Sending feedback on your stretch (1 star)
- Referring a friend to the program (5 stars)
- Send a picture of yourself performing a stretch (5 stars)
- Join a live zoom 10 minute stretching session (2 stars)
- Bronze (25 to 99 stars) - 50% off your next monthly fee
- Silver (100 to 199 stars) - $10 amazon gift
- Gold (200+ stars) - $15 amazon gift card and
All clients that reach 200 Stars will earn an entry into a grand drawing. Prize is a $100 gift Certificate to WNY Life Coaching Center and choice of prize: T-Shirt, USB Salt Lamp, or a yoga mat.
Also Available- Before & After stretch routines for your sports and activities:
- Ice Hockey
- After Sitting
- While Watching TV
- Equestrian Sports
- Traveler's Stretches
- Airplane Stretches
- Desk Stretches
- On-the-Phone Stretches
- Specific Body Part
Contact us for more information.
Stretching Tips/ Reminders:
- Start each exercise slowly.
- Stretch to the point of tightness, but avoid extreme discomfort.
- Don’t force a joint beyond a comfortable range of motion.
- Remember to continue to breathe normally (don’t hold your breath).
- Avoid bouncing or jerking (move smoothly).
- Check with your health professional before stretching if you have an injury/chronic condition, are unsure of how to stretch properly or have had a previous injury.
Exercise and health are matters that vary from person to person. Viewers of these programs should speak with their own doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages and part of the Virtual Stretch of the Day Program is at the viewer's discretion and sole risk. If you have any doubts whatsoever, consult your physician.