WNY LIFE COACHING CENTER
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
WORKPLACE HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING
Cultivate a Healthy Workplace
Contract a Health & Wellness Coach to deliver evidence-based coaching tailored to your workplace needs.
- We provide an onsite coach to deliver comprehensive coaching and well-being programs at your workplace
- Assign a dedicated Coach to be on call virtually for your employees.
Providing full-time or part-time service agreements based on your needs.
Our Coaches are National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches
The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching has collaborated with the Medical Examiners (NBME) to provide a robust board certification examination. The esteemed NBC-HWC credential represents training, education, and assessment standards.
On-Site Health Wellbeing Coach Services:
- Assesses the needs, culture, management, and employee concerns of the worksite to develop a delivery plan and implementation schedule.
- Coordinate program promotion including development and distribution of engagement materials.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of established programs.
- Increase employee engagement
- Work with client’s management team and, if applicable, union representatives to obtain their commitment to and active support of the well-being program and its activities.
- Safety and Injury Prevention Coaching
- Corporate Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Offer On-site biometrics screenings and coordinate health incentive programs and screenings
- Develop and facilitate educational programs such as courses, health fairs, lunch & learns, “stop-by” tables, special events and other on-site programming.
- Coach employees on various health issues.
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation Sessions
- Stretching Programs
- Smoking Cessation Services
- Stress Management & Relaxation Services
- Provide monthly reports to the Client on activity, evaluation, and future plans.
- Monitor expenditures to assure spending is within budget.
Contact us for more information at 716-560-6552
Call Us 716-560-6552